Below is the original recipe that we got from whats for dinners website and underneath is the changes we made.
Recipe Serves: 4
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
125g Lasagne Sheets
410g Tin cream style sweet corn
250 ml grated Cheddar Cheese or Mozzarella
Garlic and herb potato bake powder
1. Peel and thinly slice the butternut
2.In a greased, oven proof dish place a thin layer of butternut.
3.Top with a thin layer of Onion
Arrange a single layer of pasta sheets on top.
4.Over the pasta spread a thin layer of sweet corn and place a few spinach leaves.
5. Sprinkle with a layer of grated cheese.
6. Repeat the process using butternut, onion,pasta sheets,sweet corn,spinach and cheese until all is used up.
7. End with a layer of cheese.
8. Mix the garlic and herb potato bake seasoning with a little milk until smooth.
9.Stir in the remaining milk.
10. Pour over the cheese layer.
11.Allow to stand for about an hour before baking.
12. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius until vegetables and lasagne are tender.
Alternative ways of making it.
1. Use butternut and sweet potato. Cook it a little and mash it beforehand.
2. Instead of spinach leaves you can use spinach lasagna sheets.
3.You can also add mushrooms to the lasagna.
The lasagna before we cooked it.
The lasagna afterwards.
If like me you add too much milk then add extra cheese when cooking.